tiistai 24. joulukuuta 2013

Smells Like Teen Spirit

"told up on guns
free music ringtones
it's fun to lose
and to pretend
she's a little bored
and slow sure
don't know I know that there to word

hello hello hello hello
who hello hello hello hello
hello hello hello hello
hello hello hello hello

sir for the store manager
he we are now na na
I feel stupid
I'll come to you too
who ya I know I'm a true
and I buy a mosquito in my room
would ask me what I do
been distant for his keys
I feel blessed

a little croup how old was
being the owner was we'll until the end

hello hello hello how low
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello how low
hello hello hello

is this still injured
who we are I know it and
I feel stupid and contagious
who we are now
entertain us

I'm a true at all
but I know I'm a ski know
what the hell yeah yeah
dumb phone dead
just want to change still
yeah I guess it makes me smile

I found it hard
it's hard to find
oh well whatever nevermind"

***

Sorry about the free music ringtones, Kurt. Somehow I still feel that showing people the real lyrics to this song will make it up to you and release your hidden sense of humor.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti