tiistai 17. joulukuuta 2013

Sweet Transvestite

how to do I
see if match my
faithful handyman
he's just a little bro down because
when you knocked
he thought you weather Candyman

for the strong up by the way I look
don't judge a book by its cover haha
I'm not much of a man by the light of days
but by night want to hell to love

I'm just a sweet transvestite
from transsexual Transylvania

huh let me show you around
maybe play a sound
you look like you're both pretty groovy
I have you won something visual
that's not too small
we could take an old Steve Reeves movie

I'm glad we caught you at home
could we use your phone
we're both in a bit of a hurry

right

will just say where we are
then go back to the car
we don't want to be any worry

well you got caught in a flat world
how about that
what babies don't you panic

by the light of the night
Halo theme on ride
I'll get us some tonic mechanic

I'm just a sweet transvestite
from transexual Transylvania
uh haha

touches you stay for the night
or maybe a bite
I could show you my favorite obsession
I've been making a Man
with blonde hair and a tan
and he's good for leaving my tension

I'm just a sweet transvestite
from transsexual Transylvania

uh haha hey hey

I'm just a sweet transvestite
film transsexual Transylvania
ya haha

so come up to the lab
see what's on the slab
I see you Shiba with a patient

maybe brain isn't really to blame
so I'll remove the coals
but not the symptoms

***

I was making lots of the same facial expressions as Tim Curry did in the movie. It seemed to help! And now that I remembered how he looked back then, I have been very unable to stop drooling ever since.

The real lyrics are here, anyway. You know the drill by now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti