lauantai 25. tammikuuta 2014

Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight)

her first rose
and I'm watching The Late Show in my flat all alone
I wanted to spend the evening on my own
for you to dance when you're outside my window
was so no clue who that is
makes me so depressed to see the blues

There's not a solo moon
no one to be my year

do me do me do me a man after midnight
and lonesome buddy do you change the shadow so worried

give me give me give me a minute to midnight
help me to the doctors to the makeup tutorial

hey

who sings stars by the end of the rainbow
with the for children it's so different from the world I'm leaving Eden
to do to be open the window and I get into the night
Bubba stopping now to see you know once I am I

this notice so are for
no one to hear my prayer
good to hear

give me give me give me a man up to me not
want somebody help me change the shadows so where they

give me give me give me a man after me not to
make me feel the darkness to the break up the fucking hey

give me give me give me a man enough to me know hello
gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight

this not a soul out there
no one to you my prayers

gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
when somebody help me change the shadow so where they

give me give me give me a man after midnight
take me to the darkness comes to pick up to k

gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
what is your bitchass the shadow so when
gimmicky making me a man after midnight
take me through the darkness to the break up the day

***

ABBA time! I can't figure out anything sassy to say, so here are the lyrics.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti