perjantai 21. helmikuuta 2014

Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this the real life is this just fantasy
cold in a loon slide no escape from reality
open your running shoes
Luke up to the sky and BBC

I'm just a poor boy I need no sympathy
because some easy come easy go
little high little low

anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me

we need to do to me

mama
just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger
now he's dead

mama
love has just begun
but no of Donna's crewneck hola Wayne
mama
who didn't mean to make you cry
if I'm not back to do this time to Mary Kelly
Kelly Rowland I see if

nothing really matters

too late my time has come
send shivers down my spine
body's aching all the time
goodbye my lover body of girl to girl
to be hard to please the truth

yea who I don't want to play
I sometimes wish I had never been born a tall
I see a little silhouetto of a man

Scott a moose
got a moose
will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt in lightning
very very frightening www.email.com
email if you go to many people but

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
he's just a poor boy from a poor family

name is sore from this monstrosity
easy come easy go will you let me go
bismillah know that you don't let him do
bismillah we look into going to be smelling like
we were looking for me to go
with you to let me go
never let you go
never let me go
no no no no
memory of

Mama Mia Mama Mia let me go
to the YouTube has a double put aside for me

so you think you can stone me and spit in my Eeyore
so you think you can love me and leave me to do
hello hello baby can do this to me baby
just got to get our
I just gotta get out of here
who ooh ooh
nothing really matters
anyone can see you
nothing really matters
nothing really matters
Julie's anyways who wind blows

***

Oh Freddie, I think you are going to need that double, after reading this. I did my best though, and I'm still wondering who the hell thought it was a good idea to make my phone familiar with the word "bismillah". Congratulations to whoever that was. Real lyrics are here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti