sunnuntai 16. helmikuuta 2014

Love game

Text let's
let's let's
let's let's
let's let's
let's let's
let's let's have some fun
this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

this have some fun this for phone fun
this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on if its a stick
don't have some fun this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
let's have some fun this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
let's discuss this dick

I want to take a ride on your disco stick
discuss discuss discuss different
didn't get to be sculpted the
disco to disco stick think
disco disco disco disco disco disco stick

haha

I wanna kiss you
but if I do then ima miss you babe
it's complicated and stupid
cuz I asked with a sexy Cupid
guess he wants to play
wants to play a love game
I love gave

to me and love me
just want to touch you for a minute
for me love me
just to touch you for meeting
me you love me
just want to touch you for a minute
maybe 3 seconds is enough for my hard to quit it

let's have some fun this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
don't think too much just bust that stick
I want to take a ride on your disco stick

disco disco
to disco
to disco
disco stick

xxx play a love game
play a lovegame
do you want to love on you want to be
my twin love game
no love game

let's play a lovegame
play a lovegame
do you want love
so he wants a mile
in love games
only love games

love game
love game

say Amen

love game
love game

saying I'm gonna miss him
and its involved some been touching
yeah
you've indicated your interest
I'm educated in sex
and now I wanted that one too bad
I love games
I love game

hold me and love me
just want to touch you for a minute
who is this is consistent enough for my hard to quit it

***

Oh Lady Gaga, you just crack me up every time. Here are the real lyrics though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti