lauantai 1. helmikuuta 2014

Objection (Tango)

its not a photo to soul system boot
photo the temperature scale custom fixable
every 20 seconds to repeat it mean
when it comes to me please you don't care
if I'm in love with you
its okay I just want to be sure
to get a beautiful your attention
and love you for free and I'm not your mother
what you don't even bother

pictures of the charge of this triangle
don't give a damn thing turned on
for a little party in your hand he gave him

no way to get it miss you too to the kind I look minimal
the train for us I'm invisible
but you gotta miss my friend for cow and
you better put your sweet oh man down
to 200 people
tell Jackson
I don't want to be exceptions
to get a beautiful your attention
I love you for free internet your monster
thought you don't even bother
objection of jungle to jungle
what do vegans same time
girl falling apart in your hand you doing
no no no no no no

I want you to school for you and me
please I love you too son to a place to be
hello hello we

this before the concert
don't get to see guess
I could if I was not with her
you was never mentioned
that you can try we
have a train like a whole
subject you telling me
but don't you talk to me

a picture I don't want to be exceptional
come to get a bit of your attention
and love you for free internet remember
that you don't even bother
getting I'm tired of this triangle
drive to see Dad ringtone go

I'm falling apart in your hands against
him know you're up to tonight
hey hey hey hey hey hey
hahahahahahahahaha
hahaha
huh huh huh huh huh

I'm falling apart in your hands again
today I'm falling apart in your hands again
to delay the world

***

I'm seriously confused about this. It must be because I tend to imitate the accents as well when singing. Here are the real lyrics, for your pleasure. Or just for shits and giggles, how am I supposed to know? :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti