keskiviikko 20. elokuuta 2014

Vision Thing

25 holes in the room next door
25 lost and I need more

I'm looking for the Conan in the candy store
2010 back so I'm taller side

and seen before it's a small world
and it smells funny
up by another if it wasn't for the money
you take back what I paid
for another mother fucker in a motorcade

in a little black and white a pretty cute
from Panama
when the sirens wail
on the lights flash B Marvins room
scene come swimming through

the snow well done
it smells bad
about another if I had
back what I paid
for another mother fucker in a minute okay

72 plugged into why do
we need to make our road come a lie
why does it take to make us sing
while we're waiting for the next one to her eyes
1 million points of light
$1,000,000,000 vision thing

another black hole in the killing zone
only one Melissa mobile.
1 pound in the hole
surfers just like the presidential well

I don't mind
out of my mind
please her again tell you down

it's my world on
it smells bad about
another they thought I had
bought what all paid
for another mother fucker in a minute okay

and a vision thing
and a vision to seeing
and a

shalalala

what do we need to make our
world come alive
what does it take to make us sing
while we're waiting for the next to one to arrive
1 million points of light
$1,000,000,000 vision thing

shalalala

***
As usual, something was lost along the way.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti