keskiviikko 25. joulukuuta 2013

Fat Bottom Girls

"go to take me home tonight
healthy so sorry that red fire live
hello are you going to let it all hang out
fat bottom girls
you make the rockin world go round oMG

Hey justice Skinny Love
never knew no good from bad
but a new life before I left my nursery

left alone with big fat funny
see what's up chica no ordinary
hey big woman you made a bet for me

hey hey

I've been singing with my bare hands
across the water
across the land
of seeing everybody wants movie on the way hey

but there beauty and there so
I know whether a smooth after a while
take me download ladies
every time phone book

I want you to take me home tonight
0 down beside you read fun love hurts
old door W
the bottom girls
you make the rockin world go around

so that the girls
you make the rockin world go round

how was here now
I got more to come home
Rusty Smith in my balls
anal beauty queens in this locality me
I tell ya

oh but still get my pleasure
dude I'm at Raiders treasure
the peak woman
who made a big man of me

know get 00 you to take me home tonight
0 down beside that red fun love
hard hello you don a little hang out
that bottom girls
you make the rockin world your own
football team
do you make the rockin world go around

the world get off your bike to ride!"

***

I don't actually know how even Freddie could sing with his bare hands, awesome as he was. Also, no idea about who is Rusty Smith. My sincerest apologies to Freddie, in case he never... acquainted with Rusty like that. But I guess we will never know. *sigh* Real lyrics to this masterpiece about fat bottomed girls and their valuable partaking in keeping the Earth's albedo stable.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti