maanantai 16. joulukuuta 2013

Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely

Show me the meaning of being lonely

so many were you
for the broken heart
it's hard to see
in a crimson love
so hard to breathe
work with me and maybe
tonight so fly so soon become
wild and free
I could feel the Sun

your every wish we'll be done
they tell me

show me the meaning of being lonely
is this the feeling I need to walk with
tell me why I can't be there with you hello
there's something missing in my heart

life goes on I said never end
and I use of stone up serve the trans
never said a for Andrew gaze upon me
Gio to you wrote to an endless love
this no control are you with me now

your every wish we'll be done
they tell me

please show me the meaning of being lonely
is this the feeling I need to walk with
tell me why I can't be there when you older
there's something missing in my home

there is nowhere to run
I have no place to go through
to render my hot body and so

how can it be you're asking me to see
your things you know for sure

you are missing in my who
horror tell me who you are

OMG here are the real lyrics.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti