maanantai 24. helmikuuta 2014

Beauty and the Beast

You remember the system's wishes
recall the night you melted my ugliness away
the night you left with the kids so kind
only essentials you left behind

remember the name remove
the tree free shipping
you're tripping on mushrooms
mushrooms mountains
and such a meanie blues

I know my dreams are made of you
of you handle me telling you
you should put me under
your desk use me a phone do you
love me be for the love metal full

of love you the clothes
or four sons for exposed
search boobs for me butterfly
holy fuck you put
your love to me nervous to die
forgive me I need to know when you can talk to me

didn't you read the tale
where happily ever after
was
to kiss a frog
don't you know this tale
in which all I ever wanted
I'll never have
for who could ever learn
to love
a beast?

who to see you tonight uh
who to who we who who
who do who
who you root for
remember YouTube is fun who is we

forever shall the wolf in me desire the sheep in you

***

My appreciation for Tarja just fell lower than ever before. Seriously, no wonder that my phone can't make up much of her singing. It's not just the operatic take, but also her awful, awful accent. Okay, here are the real lyrics anyway.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti