keskiviikko 12. helmikuuta 2014

Murder on the Dance Floor

Murder

it's murder on the dancefloor
but she's been asking you to
DJ going to benders go to my house right down

I know I know I know I know I know I know I know
about your kind
and so and so and so and so
I have to play
hey

if you think you're getting the way
I feel prove you wrong
I'll take you all the way
bitches coming along

please everyone I said

hey hey

its not on the dance floor
they're not guilty YouTube
hey hey hey hey
it's Matt on the dance floor
keep it notes W
DJ Burmese got done how's your tummy bummer

I know I know I know I know I know I know
there may be others
I'm so and so and so and so and so
soon so we'll just have to you for free

if you think its the real you to be alone
I'll take you all the way
to store the song
I played you are the hell you too

don't love you what you been up to
YouTube hey hey hey hey
it's Matt um
don't know how but you better not still be moved
DJ going to Germany
so far from home are you
but he's gonna kill you

hey hey
its not on the dance floor
who what you been up to lose
did Jake go to Bernice Dr Marshalltown

don't think your gay movies
I put the wrong
I'll take you on a low a bitch is coming along
tell me when I say
hey hey

its not on the dance floor
you been up to beautiful
its my turn it on purpose
its 10 minutes till you to do to
go to Burmese got your house right down

its not on the dance floor
what you been up to YouTube
hey hey hey hey
its modern the dogs
play ringtone apps to new moves
DJ gonna burn this goddamn house right down

the road on the dance floor
what you been up too dude

hey hey

its not on the dance floor
but you better not steal the moves DJ
gonna burn this goddamn house right down

***

Oh look, it's Matt on the dance floor! You'd better steal those moves, actually. They're pretty cool.
I think this really says it all.

Oh, except of course for the real lyrics, which are right here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti