sunnuntai 27. huhtikuuta 2014

Mamma Mia

I've been cheated by you
too sis so don't know when
then I made up my mind
it must come to an end
look at me now
balloon
I don't know how
your dad is so soda me lose control
what the fuck are we doing my thing you

just one look and I can hear a bell ring
on more look can I forget everything

Mamma Mia
here I go again
who my mind how can I assist you
Mamma Mia
that's what you needed him mine I
just almost happened to you

yes I've been boo boo and the
you are so people can be stupid
We paddled

worldwide doodle you let you go
Mamma Mia
now I really know
who mind my
heart could never let you go

I've been angry and sad about things that you do
I can count on that forms that I thought you was too
and when you do when you some pictures
I think you know that you want be away To long
you know that I'm not that strong

just one look and I can hear a bell ring
one more Luke and I forget everything
hi mommy I'm
here I go again
in my mind helping Odysseus to
my mommy
him that's what she always be
mine mine just how much happiness to you

also been booking fees
due to a weed while I do
delivery let you go
hoop Mamma Mia
no really know
who my mind I can never let you go
Google Mamma Mia

here I go again
mind my heart tonight sis to
Mamma Mia
doesn't really give
him mine my just how much I missed you
you are so people can help you to do
to repay one line
Electric double

Mamma Mia
now I really know who my mind
I could never let you go

***

I'm sorry if the lines don't match up. My phone sometimes leaves stuff on the road so to speak.

The real lyrics are here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti