maanantai 28. huhtikuuta 2014

Feel for You

you were my first love
the earth moving on to me
bedroom send
you to your dreams
distant shooter
heaven sent

I'm the snow on your lips
the freezing today
still feel the receipt
and the Furious calm your hair
endless nightmare
durable slant

only so many times
I can say I long for you
the lily among whom
the premium on the wolves

someday I will feed a snake
drinker venom stay awake
with time are paying will stain
who your memory on my way

very cool in her grave
is there anyone in mind download
that means hello draw tonight
poppies grow your strings of mine
down the cone in her grave
pretty warm in my bed
system installed roll tonight
poppies grow your strings are mine

this one is for real are you are you
ollies so are you
just TV into it and never think again
I feel for you

this one is for you are you are you
just getting into it and never seen did and
I feel for you

this one is for are you
are you are you
just getting into it
and never seen again I feel for you

***

I don't know why "durable slant" made me laugh out loud. Maybe I'm just becoming crazy or something. The real lyrics are here, thank you and my apologies. Also, happy birthday for me!

Yay!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti