lauantai 28. joulukuuta 2013

Military Fashion Show

"Cutest girl behind my door
everybody's hiding in love from war
the beauty broke down the chain somehow
who's gonna live in on my body know

a growing pain within my pumps define
will I ever really Crypt the line
switching on the light
I will not read a sign do
friends girlfriends never could be mine

drop her white pants wide open world
no she's sleeping on the uniform
and refers to convert become so Miss to find

girlfriend scale friends never could be mind
what can I do
what can I say to
use your weapon time to pay
me forget about the second please

we be friends
with the kiss n flow
choose your weapon
time to do a military fashion show

who cutest girl ask for more
unfortunately some was creeping on my floor
nm to class
what's up with beta
knock on the door
girl friends girlfriends never could be more

what can I do what can I say
she use your weapon time to pay
cook it about the secondary
we need to be friends
with a kiss in fruit
juice your weapon time to brew
a military fashion show"

***

Mm. Fruit kisses and juicy weapons. That almost got me in the mood. But I guess girlfriend scale friends never could be mine. Here is the real deal, for what it's worth.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti