maanantai 6. tammikuuta 2014

I just can't wait to be King

I'm going to be king
so enemies beware
well I've never seen a king of beasts
with quite so little hat

I'm gonna be the main event
led looking north before
I'm brushing up on looking to hook
you know my car

that's probably either I'm inspiring thing

what you're asking wait to be king

use your own way to get my stuff
you think it was sent to you this
who was the boobs no its a stop
don't know this is sOooo
who you love you love you too
freedi YouTube hello

I think it's time that you and I
arranged a hot too hot

can you still need funds from little home first or

if this is where the monarchy
is headed
count me out
out of service
Out of Africa
I wouldn't hang about
this child is getting wildly out of wing

need or want you to wait to be king

everybody Luke left
everybody look right
everyone look 30 minutes tops
lets hear it in the mood
it's good to be king symbols
for 2000 2002 to be
200 to 220 to be king
what your kid and play BP

***
WTF. Just... WHAT.
Real lyrics here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti