lauantai 14. joulukuuta 2013

Don't Tell Me Now

"no honey
I'm gonna have money to a real good time
I'm still in love huh huh huh

I use the word yeah
Phoenix to see you too

know don't stop me cuz
I'm having a good time
having to do

some shooting star
live through this guy
was like a tiger
defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing passing by
Lady Godiva

I'm gonna go
still do this
no stopping me
please
yeah

burning foods yeah 200 degrees
why try to call me
mr. Sandman

I'm traveling
at the speed of Hell
want to make a supersonic man are you

Don't tell me know
I'm having such a good time
I'm having a bowl
Don't tell me now
If you wanna have a good time
Justin Bieber who made the move
don't know I don't want to stop a little old

What

She's on my way to mom's
for son a collision course
I am sad live
I'm out of control
on the fax machine
ready to reload
what to do
about a whirl world world world will explode

Google star yeah
200 the Christmas why they call me miss the fun
hello I'm traveling at the speed of America
super sorry for all of you

hey hey hey
ooh ooh ooh
I like a red boots
on good times
cool cool

who does yeah
220 call me mr. Tire in hell
I'm traveling at the speed of Hell
want to make a supersonic man out of you
don't tell me know
I'm having such a good time
I'm having a boy
oh don't stop me now
don't stop me now
I don't want to stop at the moon"

Read the real lyrics here (link opens in a new tab)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti