sunnuntai 15. joulukuuta 2013

Suspicious Minds

"This cold in a trap
I can't walk out
because I love you too much baby boo

why can't you see
what you're doing to me
when you don't believe a word I say

hey

we can go to school together
with suspicious minds
and we can build a whole tree hymns
with suspicious minds

where is on old friend I know
who trips by to say hello
would've still seems selfish a gun in your eyes

I here we go again
asking where I've been
you kisses see you do sorry lol
I'm crying

can come together
with suspicious minds
and we can do downloads renews
on suspicious my hunting

let's not lose a good thing
duh I yeah we caught in a trap
a kid what a hoot
also I love you too much baby

food why can't you see
what you doing to me
when you don't believe a word I say hey"

***

Elvis was on the very top of the meme wave. Well, no, actually. Real lyrics here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti