perjantai 7. helmikuuta 2014

Love You to the End

she was the light of my youth
my only real life
run by different fuse like a hole in 9th
20 orbit later then
I Met Your a donut games

nothing left in coming
we hardly try to set us free
she said oh you mean to me
people would be happy people be
into the water into the sea

I love you to the and
tell me tell me who's the man
by your side lose your love I know

I love you too the is and
tell me tell me who's the man
tell me who's the man

since the old club fell into the past
it shine a bright still face too fast
she said oh you've been to me
people would be happy to be
into the water into this please

I'd love you boo to the VA and
tell me tell me who still man
on your side who's your lies no
I love you to the end

who's the new moon
tell me who's the man

***

I think I have a problem with too much accent imitation. I really do. Well, too bad, boo hoo. Here are the real lyrics.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti