torstai 6. helmikuuta 2014

Lovefool

do you feel
we're facing a problem
you love me no longer
I know and maybe there is nothing that I can do
to make you do

mama to me I asked you to the other
what I want to cheat to 100 per
man Amanda truly deserves me
but I think you do
so I cry and a prayer

please love me love me
say that you love me
fool me fool me fool me
you love me love feat Eminem
she love me please me
leave me just say you to leave me

who is true
hello to do it for you to
love me love me
say that you love
me please me
lead me to
say that you need me

I can care about anything but who

play piya have to spoon me ponder
spend my nights a week into a wonder
what I could have turned in another room

we need to make you stay Rusyn
we'll the preacher's solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
as long as you don't care who

who I try I pray in Arabic

love me love me
say that you love
me fool me fool me
fool me fool me

love me say that you love
me feat me leave me
the share to need me

Celia Cruz and that bitch
to free you to

love me love me
say that you love me
believe me just say that to me

I'm tunes care about anything to you

***

Eminem, you are right in the same bin with Justin for me, so leave me alone please! Here are the real lyrics, despite everythhing...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti