keskiviikko 26. maaliskuuta 2014

Something About Us

it might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
but there's something about us I want to say
cuz there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
it might not be the right time
but there's something about us
I've got to do
some kind of secret I will share with you


I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life

***

Also known as "the almost perfect lyric recognition". Real lyrics are here, not that you'll be needing them much. Geez, I have to do something about this. Maybe another post for the same day will do it and you'll get the messy crazy goodness you've grown accustomed to?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti